The Stellar Falcon Surfski: An amalgamation of the SEA, SEI G2 and S18SX. High stability and low wetted surface area and improved rocker and stern fairing makes this boat fast on the flats and agile in the swell. The 3rd generation seat has a very rounded back to eliminate hot spots and increase rotation for a more powerful stroke. With an optimized rudder position and a more rounded keel in the stern, the Falcon is a very agile boat, similar to that of a much shorter Surfski. Innovative features include water shedding bow and stern handles, inboard set cockpit handles and an improved volume in the bow deck for a drier ride. If you want a boat for all conditions – this is it!
- Length: 5.95m
- Width: 47.5cm
- Depth: 34cm
- Paddler: 1.5m – 1.9m
- Capacity: 110kg
Weight: 11.6 kg
- Kevlar adds impact strength to the laminate
- Gelcoat finished heat cured epoxy
- Kevlar and Fiberglass laminate with Nomex Honeycomb
Weight: 14.7 kg
- Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy
- Fiberglass and Soric core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures
- A great race boat on a tight budget
Weight: 15.5 kg
- Description: Single skin laminate hull made of Carbon & Kevlar® fabric, with clear gelcoat finish, and the deck is the standard Advantage construction. The hull is designed to be flexible and durable, but creates a stiff boat that can take some abuse in the class I and II rapids and shallows, but is also at home in the ocean or the flats. The Surf Ski Multi-Sport construction comes standard with an over-stern rudder and fittings for an under-stern rudder, as well as a flush mounted Andersen Super mini-bailer.