Stellar Elite Double – S2E and S2EL From $4,695
The Stellar Elite Double (S2E) Surf Ski is the perfect double ski for true ocean conditions.
The Stellar Elite Double (S2E) Surf Ski is the perfect double ski for true ocean conditions. The S2E has slightly more volume in the bow, and higher gunwales than the S2EL, as well as a lower volume cockpit. Double venture bailers ensure speedy bailing in even the worst of conditions. Stability inherent in the design gives you confidence to truly push yourself in all conditions without compromising speed, which is proving our double surf skis to be some of the fastest, yet most stable skis on the market.
Painted Deck Stripe $100 extra
- Length: 7.5m
- Width: 48cm
- Depth: 40cm
- Low volume cockpit
- Swede hull shape
- Responsive hull shape
- High volume bow for rough conditions
- Durable gelcoat finish
- Great secondary stability
- Low wetted surface area for minimum drag
All prices exclude freight and delivery charges. Prices subject to change.
Weight: 19 kg
- Kevlar adds impact strength to the laminate
- Gelcoat finished heat cured epoxy
- Kevlar and Fiberglass laminate with Nomex Honeycomb
Weight: 23 kg
- Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy
- Fiberglass and Soric core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures
- A great race double ski on a tight budget