Stellar Elite Double – S2E and S2EL
$4,245.00 inc GST
The Stellar Elite Double (S2E) Surf Ski is the perfect double ski for true ocean conditions.
The Stellar Elite Double (S2E) Surf Ski is the perfect double ski for true ocean conditions. The S2E has slightly more volume in the bow, and higher gunwales than the S2EL, as well as a lower volume cockpit. Double venture bailers ensure speedy bailing in even the worst of conditions. Stability inherent in the design gives you confidence to truly push yourself in all conditions without compromising speed, which is proving our double surf skis to be some of the fastest, yet most stable skis on the market.
- Length: 7.5m
- Width: 48cm
- Depth: 40cm
- Low volume cockpit
- Swede hull shape
- Responsive hull shape
- High volume bow for rough conditions
- Durable gelcoat finish
- Great secondary stability
- Low wetted surface area for minimum drag
All prices exclude freight and delivery charges. Prices subject to change.
Weight: 19 kg
- Kevlar adds impact strength to the laminate
- Gelcoat finished heat cured epoxy
- Kevlar and Fiberglass laminate with Nomex Honeycomb
Weight: 23 kg
- Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy
- Fiberglass and Soric core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures
- A great race double ski on a tight budget
Weight: 23 kg
- Description: Single skin laminate hull made of Carbon & Kevlar® fabric, with clear gelcoat finish, and the deck is the standard Advantage construction. The hull is designed to be flexible and durable, but creates a stiff boat that can take some abuse in the class I and II rapids and shallows, but is also at home in the ocean or the flats. The Surf Ski Multi-Sport construction comes standard with an over-stern rudder and fittings for an under-stern rudder, as well as a flush mounted Andersen Super mini-bailer.