Fennix Swordfish S From $3,350
Fenn Swordfish- Designed specifically for the intermediate paddler. The Swordfish offers amazing downwind surfing ability, and is the next step up from the Fenn XT or for those looking for greater speed and a new challenge.
The Swordfish easily picks up the runners similar to the more advanced skis but offers the paddler more stability and therefore comfort and control in bigger conditions.
The all new Fennix Swordfish S. The latest design in the Swordfish range.
The all new Fennix version of the Swordfish S has seen the countries most popular ski go one step further. The Fennix Swordfish S has finer lines and new front half of the ski, that makes for an extremely responsive craft while maintaining the stability and feel of the older model.
The Fennix Swordfish S offers amazing downwind surfing ability, and is the next step up from the XT range or for those looking for greater speed and a new challenge.
So what’s different to the previous model?
- Shape of the bow deck (nose) is tapered down – this is visually the biggest difference
- Increased volume in the front of the ski and slightly more v-shape on the front half of the hull
- Improved downwind surfing performance
- Seat design has changed slightly – still super comfortable!
- The width of the ski at the paddle entrance is narrower by approximately 1cm
- Rudder position has remained the same as the previous model
- Length: 6.1m
- Width: 45cm
All prices exclude freight and delivery charges. Prices subject to change.
Weight: 10.5 kg
Vacuum bagged carbon construction
Weight: 12.5 kg
Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon
Weight: 14.5 kg
Vacuum bagged fibreglass construction