Stellar – SEL Generation 2
$3,695.00 inc GST
The Stellar Elite Low (SEL) Surf Ski came in response to the paddlers in more sheltered waters looking for reduced windage on the bow deck.
The Stellar Elite Low (SEL) Surf Ski came in response to the paddlers in more sheltered waters looking for reduced windage on the bow deck. We have lowered the bow deck, narrowed the catch, and increased the length of the footwell compared to the original SE Surf Ski. With the same hull as the SE, it maintains its table platform and great speed.
The Stellar SEL Generation 2 comes complete with a new ergonomic seat, narrowed catch, and better turning circle due to the cockpit and rudder having been moved forward. Overall the length of the ski has been shortened and there is more volume in the bow. This boat replaces the old models SEL and SE.
Also available with new paint option.
- Length: 6.44m
- Width: 44cm
- Depth: 35cm
- Paddler: 1.65m – 2m
- Capacity: 130kg
- Low volume cockpit
- Swede hull shape
- Responsive hull shape
- Low volume bow for reduced windage
- Durable gelcoat finish
- Great secondary stability
- Low wetted surface area for minimum drag
All prices exclude freight and delivery charges. Prices subject to change.
Weight: 10.9 kg
- Clear finished High temperature cured epoxy
- Pre-preg uni-Directional Carbon Fiber Laminate with Nomex Honeycomb Core
- Extremely stiff and light
Weight: 11.8 kg
- Kevlar adds impact strength to the laminate
- Gelcoat finished heat cured epoxy
- Kevlar and Fiberglass laminate with Nomex Honeycomb
Weight: 15 kg
- Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy
- Fiberglass and Soric core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures
- A great race boat on a tight budget
Weight: 15.8 kg
- Description: Single skin laminate hull made of Carbon & Kevlar® fabric, with clear gelcoat finish, and the deck is the standard Advantage construction. The hull is designed to be flexible and durable, but creates a stiff boat that can take some abuse in class I and II rapids and shallows, but is also at home in the ocean or the flats. The Surf Ski Multi-Sport construction comes standard with an over-stern rudder and fittings for an under-stern rudder, as well as a flush mounted Andersen Super mini-bailer.