Fennix Blue Fin S
Beginner / Entry Level Ski
The all new Fennix Swordfish S. The lastest design in the Swordfish range.
The all new Fennix version of the Swordfish S has seen the countries most popular ski go one step further. The Fennix Swordfish S has finer lines and new front half of the ski, that makes for an extremely responsive craft while maintaining the stability and feel of the older model.
The Fennix Swordfish S offers amazing downwind surfing ability, and is the next step up from the XT range or for those looking for greater speed and a new challenge.
So what’s different to the previous model?
- Shape of the bow deck (nose) is tapered down – this is visually the biggest difference
- Increased volume in the front of the ski and slightly more v-shape on the front half of the hull
- Improved downwind surfing performance
- Seat design has changed slightly – still super comfortable!
- The width of the ski at the paddle entrance is narrower by approximately 1cm
- Rudder position has remained the same as the previous model
- Length: 5.9m
- Width: 53cm
All prices exclude freight and delivery charges. Prices subject to change.
Weight: 10.0 kg
Vacuum bagged carbon construction
Weight: 12.5 kg
Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon
Weight: 14.0 kg
Vacuum bagged fibreglass construction