Stellar Elite Small – SES
$3,695.00 inc GST
The Stellar Elite Small (SES) is specifically designed for lighter weight paddlers, where the length, beam, depth and wetted surface fit the paddler.
Released in 2010, Stellar Elite Small (SES) has revolutionized the Surf Ski industry. Finally a boat specifically designed for lighter weight paddlers, where the length, beam, depth and wetted surface fit the paddler. The SES has been optimized in every way to suit the smaller paddler, as compared to the competition. Other companies simply use their existing hull designed for large paddlers. They reduce the height and make a smaller cockpit to fit a smaller paddler, but you are still paddling a hull which is designed for a large paddler.Excel grade skis now available in pink.
- Length: 6.2m
- Width: 41.6cm
- Depth: 35cm
- Paddler: 1.5m – 1.88m
- Capacity: 90kg
- Low volume cockpit
- Swede hull shape
- Responsive hull shape
- High volume bow for rough conditions
- Durable gelcoat finish
- Great secondary stability
- Low wetted surface area for minimum drag
All prices exclude freight and delivery charges. Prices subject to change.
Weight: 10.2 kg
- Clear finished High temperature cured epoxy
- Pre-preg uni-Directional Carbon Fiber Laminate with Nomex Honeycomb Core
- Extremely stiff and light
Weight: 11 kg
- Kevlar adds impact strength to the laminate
- Gelcoat finished heat cured epoxy
- Kevlar and Fiberglass laminate with Nomex Honeycomb
Weight: 14.2 kg
- Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy
- Fiberglass and Soric core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures
- A great race boat on a tight budget
Weight: 15.2 kg
- Description: Single skin laminate hull made of Carbon & Kevlar® fabric, with clear gelcoat finish, and the deck is the standard Advantage construction. The hull is designed to be flexible and durable, but creates a stiff boat that can take some abuse in class I and II rapids and shallows, but is also at home in the ocean or the flats. The Surf Ski Multi-Sport construction comes standard with an over-stern rudder and fittings for an under-stern rudder, as well as a flush mounted Andersen Super mini-bailer.