Stellar Elite Low Double – S2EL
$4,245.00 inc GST
The Stellar Elite ‘Low’ Double (S2EL) Surf Ski is designed for smaller paddlers or for use in more protected waters.
Our original Double Surf Ski, the Stellar Elite ‘Low’ Double (S2EL) Surf Ski is designed for smaller paddlers or for use in more protected waters. The S2EL has lower gunwales and bow deck which ensures both less windage and easier entries than the standard double skis on the market. Stability inherent in the design gives you confidence to truly push yourself in all conditions without compromising speed.
- Length: 7.5m
- Width: 48cm
- Depth: 36.8cm
- Low volume cockpit
- Swede hull shape
- Responsive hull shape
- Lower gunwales and Bow deck
- Durable gelcoat finish
- Great secondary stability
- Low wetted surface area for minimum drag
All prices exclude freight and delivery charges. Prices subject to change.
Weight: 18 kg
- Kevlar adds impact strength to the laminate
- Gelcoat finished heat cured epoxy
- Kevlar and Fiberglass laminate with Nomex Honeycomb
Weight: 22 kg
- Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy
- Fiberglass and Soric core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures
- A great race double ski on a tight budget
Weight: 23.3 kg
- Description: Single skin laminate hull made of Carbon & Kevlar® fabric, with clear gelcoat finish, and the deck is the standard Advantage construction. The hull is designed to be flexible and durable, but creates a stiff boat that can take some abuse in class I and II rapids and shallows, but is also at home in the ocean or the flats. The Surf Ski Multi-Sport construction comes standard with an over-stern rudder and fittings for an under-stern rudder, as well as a flush mounted Andersen Super mini-bailer.